How much do you really know about the Bible? Complete the simple quiz below, and then
compare your answers with those at the bottom of the page.
1. What scripture teaches, "there are no
interpretation for these Scriptures?"
2. What scripture in the book of Psalms teaches about the snare
of the fowler?
3. Which term [Lord or lord] references the Almighty God?
4. What scripture talks about
5. What is the most important thing we should gain from the word?
6. Who was David's father?
7. Who did God give the people of Israel up to worship?
8. What does the name Immanuel mean?
King had a male companion?
10.Who was Balaam?
11.Who was the first child to be called Lord?
was Cain spared after killing Abel?
13.What was Adams second wife sons name?
14.Where was Joseph of the Old
15.If David is the father, and Jesus is the son, who is the Holy Ghost?
Answer guide- 1. 2 Peter 1 verse 20 and 21, 2. Psalms 91 verse 5, 3. None. God is God, 4. Isaiah 14 verse 12, 5. wisdom see
Proverbs 4 verse 7, 6. Jesse see Matthew 1 verse 6, 7. The god of Remphan see Acts 7 verses 42 and 43, 8. God with us see
Matthew 1 verse 23, 9. Ahithophel see I Chronicals verse 33, 10. Son of Beor see Numbers 31 verse 8, 10. Enos see Genesis
4 verse 26,11. God favored Cain and gave him a long linage of children. 13. Seth see Genesis 4 verse 25, 14. Egypt see Genesis
50 verse 26, 15. God who dwells within us all.